Impian Izza

Izza, gadis kecil menjelang remaja yang punya banyak keinginan.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Buddy!!!

See ... how cute he is!!!
I found him at http://dogoftheday.com/


By looking at my picture you can tell that I am the cutest puppy dog ever, well at least my mom thinks so. My eyes say it all. I know my name is not so original. When I came to my family they kept calling me their "Little Buddy" until they could come up with an original name, well they never did. Buddy it is!
Mom is my favorite. I am by her side all the time. I love to go for rides in the car with her. We play a game called Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum. Mom starts to say these words and comes after me. I get so excited I start to run around like crazy until she catches me. I also play a game with my Daddy called "drop in the box" I get a toy ( and boy do I have many) and then go over to daddy. He tells me to drop it in the box and I do. I could play this came forever.
My other favorite game is "tag your it". My human brother or sister will tag me on the head and I will chase them like mad! Sometimes I get carried away and Mom will have to tell me to stop. I have a big brother Ace, who I love to antagonize. When I get bored, I like chasing Ki-Ki and Little Baby around the house (our two cats) That is really fun. I think I am the ruler of the house. In fact, I know that I am. I can be fresh, but I am working on my manners. I have the best life a little doggie could ever have!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home